Wednesday, November 22, 2017

It has been awhile and for that I apologize.

Been going through tests and tired of writing about my health problems.

Have not been able to work on the 2020 CQ challenge but did start (slowly and am behind already) the 500 seam challenge with Kathy Shaw.  The idea is to do a seam a day until all 500 are done from her new book.  I already had the book and figured that is something easy I can do but will be behind a lot.

Here is seam 1 and 2.



Will try to post more regularly.

4 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Very pretty .and no apology needed Keep well.

Lin said...

Lovely stitching Sandra and good to hear from you whenever you fell like it. xx

Renee said...

Sandra, these are lovely! Beautiful work.

Susan said...

I don't think it matters if you fall behind. I'm starting about 2 months behind, I think! LOL